Discovering and living Buenos Aires
Tour nº 1: A look around the neighborhoods
The closest neighborhood: San Telmo, La Boca, Puerto Madero, Monserrat. A deep pleasant look to understand its foundation, its colonial history and the independence, immigration, the old port and its recycling in the twenty-first century. The nature and culture: The Rio de la Plata, the Ecological Reserve and the ancient splendour of the southriver coast.
Duration: 2 days
- Capital Federal
- Tour nº 1: A look around the neighborhoods
- Tour nº 2: Argentina’s capital and its institutions
- Tour nº 3: The dynamics of its financial and comercial centre.
- Tour nº 4: The city of entertainment
- Tour nº 5: Aristocratic Buenos Aires
- Tour nº 6: Parks and Gardens
- Tour nº7: Museums
- Tango “Entre Muchachos”
- Buenos Aires
- Estancias en Las Pampas
- Ciudad de Tigre – Delta del Río Paraná