Tigre City, Parana Delta
The city of Tigre is located just 35 kilometers from Buenos Aires and it has the particularity of offering an environment totally different from the big city. Favorite place for recreation of the"Belle Epoque", still retains buildings of stunning architecture that make up the delta of the Paraná river, one of the largest in the world of its kind.. We suggest to take a boat trip of half-day or full day.
We recommend you visit "Favela", an accommodation exclusively for gay men (see life gay - places). A full day excursion on Sundays includes breakfast, roast for lunch and snack in the afternoon.
- Capital Federal
- Tour nº 1: A look around the neighborhoods
- Tour nº 2: Argentina’s capital and its institutions
- Tour nº 3: The dynamics of its financial and comercial centre.
- Tour nº 4: The city of entertainment
- Tour nº 5: Aristocratic Buenos Aires
- Tour nº 6: Parks and Gardens
- Tour nº7: Museums
- Tango “Entre Muchachos”
- Buenos Aires
- La Pampa Ranchs (estancias)
- Tigre City Parana Delta