DISCOVERING AND LIVING BUENOS AIRES
Tango “Entre Muchachos”
Tango was originally dance for practice among men; only women with a whoring past were privileged to dance the rhythmic cadence pregnant with sensuality of tango.
There is no gender role, it is a matter of yen and decision of the one leading, and the one leading should do so smoothly and with lots of energy.
We are in Buenos: the best of places to learn Tango, imbued with its essence and where every movement, landmark or inhabitant is marked by Tango.
A “ Milonga” is aTango dance hall. This one is exclusively to dance the Tango “entre muchachos” (between two men). www.lamarshallmilonga.com.ar
- Capital Federal
- Tour nº 1: A look around the neighborhoods
- Tour nº 2: Argentina’s capital and its institutions
- Tour nº 3: The dynamics of its financial and comercial centre.
- Tour nº 4: The city of entertainment
- Tour nº 5: Aristocratic Buenos Aires
- Tour nº 6: Parks and Gardens
- Tour nº7: Museums
- Tango “Entre Muchachos”
- Buenos Aires
- La Pampa Ranchs (estancias)
- Tigre City Parana Delta